Are you wishing you could 10X your health?
Not feeling your best? You’re not alone. An overwhelming number of Americans report feelings of stress, stemming from a variety of issues, including financial woes, post-pandemic life, caring for children or elderly parents, health concerns, and more.
Stress can create immense mental pressure on people, which can lead to greater emotional and mental issues. One factor of stress that is often overlooked is that stress can also cause a number of issues with our physical health as well.
Chronic stress, beyond its ability to disrupt concentration, increase fatigue, and lead to a general sense of irritability, can also increase our risk of developing health issues like cognitive problems, depression, weight gain, headaches and muscle tension, insomnia and other sleep ailments, heart disease, heart attacks, and high blood pressure, and susceptibility to strokes.
Chronic stress also chips away, day by day, at our body’s immune system, weakening our body’s ability to effectively fight illness.
What’s more, our ability to deal with stress often results in our making choices that feel good in the short term but can have negative consequences in the long run, such as overeating unhealthy foods, excessive consumption of alcohol, self-medication via illegal and/or prescription drugs, inactivity, and developing unhealthy habits with social media and streaming platforms.
Luckily, there are ways in which you can fight against chronic stress, unhealthy habits, and other issues contributing to your decrease in optimum health.
Ways in which you can lead a happier, healthier life
Consider taking vitamins and supplements
If you had the opportunity to quickly, safely, and affordably promote your body’s wellness on a daily basis, would you take it? Of course, you would! And that’s exactly what high-quality vitamins and supplements are designed to help do.
At 10X Health, we make vitamins and supplements a core component of our approach to wellness, because we know you want to feel your best so you can take advantage of all that life has to offer.
Our multivitamin, for example, has been carefully formulated over the course of seven years in order to include cofactors — essential to our metabolism, enzymes, and cell health — that other multivitamin formulations cannot.
How vitamins and supplements can promote increased wellness
- Vitamin A — Considered a proponent of vision health
- Vitamin B12 — Reported to promote cell health, including nerve cells and blood cells
- Vitamin C — Combats cellular damage in the body
- Vitamin D — Promotes bone health
- Vitamin E — Keeps cells healthy from damage
- Calcium — Believed to foster strong, healthy bones
- Zinc — Slows the progression of vision loss; supports skin health
Want to learn more about high-quality vitamins and supplements?
10X Health System has proudly developed an array of high-quality vitamins and supplements to help you look, feel, and live your very best. If you want to learn more about these wellness aids or simply order them right away to get started, visit our online store.
What else can I do to reduce stress and increase my wellness?
Vitamins and supplements are a great part of an overall wellness strategy that you can use to reduce your stress and feel the way you want to.
Here are some ways you can get yourself closer to leading a 10X Lifestyle:
- Consistently eat a healthy, balanced diet, with an emphasis on high-fiber vegetables, fresh fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and rich in potassium, vitamins C and D, and low in trans fats and sodium.
- Get your heart rate up, by regularly exercising. Exact recommendations vary by age and capability, but the average adult should get at least 150 minutes per week of vigorous exercise, including strength training.
- Sleep! Yes, stress and health issues can lead to sleep difficulties, but changes in diet, exercise, and screen habits can help you get more and higher quality sleep.
- Create healthy boundaries with screen time. Too much screen time can increase stress, cause sleep issues, and lead to feelings of depression. Create a schedule for checking certain apps and stick to it!
- Stay closely connected with family, friends, and extracurricular activities! Relationships with friends and family — and making time for doing the things you love with the people you care about the most — can increase your feelings of satisfaction, reduce stress, and lead to overall better health.
Ready to finally take control of your wellness? Contact 10X Health System TODAY for your 10X wellness consultation!